Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Morning at Titiwangsa...

My usual Sunday walk at TTT. Not that I love the place , but its the nearest for a good walk and mini-hunt....

 Bored--waiting for Mom to finish exercising...



another bored kid !


..and another....


yet another...

what is there to do...

they are everywhere....bored kids..

....but this one,, he had enough of yawning,,,so he's venturing out...let Mom do her thing..

oh oh....where's my Mom ? Where was I just now ?


excuse me.... do you know where my Mom is ???

Meanwhile.......

4 comments:

anak si-hamid said...

Your lovely photos of bored kids are truly interesting.

But poor little tykes!

pEaCe said...

hahah.. im sure they wish to sleep at home for longer hours..

imsunnysideup said...

i think they just want to be at home -- whether sleeping or not !

. said...

so sweet..