Thursday, February 11, 2010

A silver lining behind the clouds !

Today, at about 6.40pm, I was driving towards PV6 along Jalan Wangsa Maju heading towards Jln Genting Klang. Today has been extraordinarily HOT ! The air is so clear, the visibility is so clear, and bright white clouds were floating in the bright sky.

Anyway , on the way back, I stopped the car by the roadside , just befor the Jln Genting Klang junction just to snap these.

The almost perpendicular ray of lights is just amazing !
 
  
 

Those silver lining was a gem to me !

Then behind PV6, at about 6.50pm. , again , my two companions pointed out to me the next scene. It was simply amazing and too good to miss. Again I stopped the car, wound down the window and simply took the following without even leaving the car ! How lucky is that ha !!

 
How dramatic can you get ?

13 comments:

aiin said...

unbelieved~!
the first word when i see the picture. very nice picture you snap sir. i never see this before.very lucky you are. great job and you are talented sir.congrats~

ph said...

i have been waiting and waiting for you to post some photos and at last, these beautiful images - it's worth the wait.

Helas木村 said...

PV6...

remind me og the pool, the hostel, the arab... THE DUGONG!! haha i dont know if that DUGONG still staying at pv6 haha...

the mamak, where we use to have a committee meeting hehe.. haizz..

ow btw.. the participant are increasingly hehe, are we breaking the record here?? heheh

Lee said...

Nice and awesome... The effect makes the view more like other country.

imsunnysideup said...

aiin
Thanks for the kind words .

ph
Thanks ph---and I didn't even plan to do any shooting then....

helas
ahhhh----nostalgic for you ha ! The mamak ---we should gather there again helas for a meeting---whatever meeting that may be !!!
Maybe I should be having a meeting with my bowling com soon .

lee
Thanks lee... It is awesome isn't it? Well you know how I am when I got excited with any photogrphy shots !! That day must have been my worst !!!

Helas木村 said...

haha... just inform me the date and time for next meeting my chairman hehe

imsunnysideup said...

At times it reminds me of a scene from an epic film showing some kind of revelation like King of Kings or The Ten Commandments....ok,ok---enough of those imagination you hear !!

Helas木村 said...

aik!!..

D&D and SISTO seemds like duplicate..

imsunnysideup said...

I know helas. But just in case...I thought I put it down first. If they are, no problem - just cancel one of them.

Helas木村 said...

ow haha... its okay..

so, i wanna know how the lane arrangement hehe

imsunnysideup said...

helas...check out the commenton the previous post.

sheila said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

imsunnysideup said...

sheila

hey sheila--your photos are just as good, though its a pity leas couldn't take on her camera at that time.... !