Saturday, October 17, 2009

Digital Shutterbugs Sessions !

So this afternoon we had our first photo-hunt . Jony , me and four other students. We went to Midvalley where there was a cat-walk session. Well, I really don't have an opinion of it. It was crowded ( but then it has to be ), and difficult to get a strategic position ( but of course---this is not a studio )

All in all, it was an experience and I did see the more experienced photographers bringing their own STEP-LADDERS ! That's an idea but would I drag a step-ladder along for such a session ? No--I don't think I would !

Anyway after that , we went to my favourite place, Tasik Titiwangsa hoping to get some good photos---but the rain decided otherwise for us ! But still--it has been quite an experience.


my favourite




 

 
not edited yet..

....and now.... the photographers...


 
 
 


1 comment:

JonyBr said...

I like the first pic and deena's pic.