Saturday, October 24, 2009

Night Hunt ..........2

Ok here are some....

I decided to go to KLCC by train as I know it would be difficult to get a parking lot on a week-end. Anyway, I arrived there at about 10 past 6. And there was a new member ( well, since we form this group last week anyway ) in the group, but not a stranger to me as he is in one of my classes together with the others.

We waited for nightfall and fooled around in the garden....until we felt drops of rain. This started a mad scramble for the shopping centre as obviously we did not want to damage the cameras. Anway, it was a good break as we had our drink ( and some had ice creams too). Soon the rain stopped and ........











Look out for more !

7 comments:

sicKo^ said...

very nice shots..

Helas木村 said...

THE BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhh nice zooooooom...

ph said...

wah you're so cleber..

ph said...

wah you're so cleber..

pEaCe said...

ahaaa.. i was once at that bridge..

nice night view..

anak si-hamid said...

Beam me up Scotty. Breathtaking picture

imsunnysideup said...

sicko
Thanks mate !

helas
That was not with my tele. I was using the kit lens of 18mm.- 70mm.

ph
aiya--- that you know one what !!!

iriss
Tell me next time you're there and take a shot of ypou waving from the glass wall ya !



anak si hamid
hahahah imagine shah manning the ship Enterprise up there !