Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today's Lunch.

Well today I didn't feel like eating---I just felt bloated like I have been eating the whole morning (which I did not !). Anyway , I was trying to get rid of that sluggish and lethargic feeling, and only some kind of game would get rid of that 'down-in-the-gutter' feeling. If I had the means , or if it had been a long time ago, I would have settled for a game of tennis. That would clear all the cob-webs in my head !

But , as it is, there's only bowling ! So during lunch hour, off I went to Mid-valley. Ahhhh....how nice to hear the clutter of the machinaries as it cleared and re-laid the pins.  At the counter, there was an elderly Malay gentleman who paid for 9 games !!!! Me ? Well the usual customary Early Birds of 3 games.

Somehow I feel comfortable. Almost all the staff knew me and its nice to get that genuine  friendly smile ( not the business service kind ) from them-----from the girls at the counter to the technicians and Manager.

The first game wasn't good ! But it was a warming up thingy !  The first game was 134 . mmmmm.... not bad, for me anyway as it had been a long time.

By this time I was actually sweating profusely ! My shirt was wet. I felt so good. This is what I needed !Pulled out my shirt to feel more comfortable ! Haaa ! Now we're talking.

On to my second game ! I was getting my line right and things were going my way.

2 spares in a row ! Then nothing in the next two frames. Then the strike came, 1, 2, 3, 4 !! Yahoo!! A bagger ( 4 strikes in a row ) !Then a spare and a strike on the 10th, which gives me extra frames ! and another strike ...anyway my score was 195. mmmm ...I can live with that !

The third game was an anti climax as I have sort of got what I wanted out of the game !....and the hunger crept in.............

So... thats my lunch feed for today !


1st game




2nd game




3rd game



5 comments:

Helas木村 said...

when i have time to play early birds also.... haiz.... well nice perform... hehe...

JonyBr said...

Haaa. Someone gave u a good fight till 8th frame, but than u tricked him *snoot*

btw i thought the post was about the Capati hehehehehhe

imsunnysideup said...

jony

yes---because that someone was more interested in looking at his neigbour's mini-skirt --- so that someone screwed up his own game. hahahahah..
There a time for everything bro! --- even for capati ! hehehehe

pEaCe said...

cool! im waiting to see 10 strike in 1 game =) can it be done?? heheh..

imsunnysideup said...

iriss

possible --- but probably impossible for human beings like us !! heheheh