Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is it a dream ?

Refer to my post on 'Sunsets' and I was so obsessed with it ! So obsessed was I that I had a dream I was in Genting waiting for the the sunset over the hills.It was so clear, It was so vivid. I saw myself driving up, full of excitement and joy !

It was a good ride. BUT, half way up, dark clouds were looming in he sky. But being the optimist that I am, I continued the journey !Told myself ...'aww, up there , we'll be above the rain clouds and the sun set will be mine.

Then it started to rain. In the dream the mist was more like fog -- it like driving into a wall ! Still-- I hope.... Then in the dream the wipers switched on on its owns . The cold was creeping in but my thick shirt was keeping me warm ....boy ! what a dream..

On reaching the peak, I found myself outside my parked car----with my camera all ready ! For what ? Its drizzling. BUT I also found found myself loving the atmosphere, environment and mood. If this is a dream, please please don't wake me up !!!

Anyway for the rest of the dream I found myself enjoying the crisp, cool, frsh, invigorating environment!!!

Although I didn't get the sunset , it is still one of the best dreams I ever had - and I'd do it all over again if I have to or get to !


The following lyrics has nothing to do with my posting . Its just that when I typed the title, it reminded me of the lyrics of a song.

Another broken dream, they say all the time
Sorry if i can't be as you'd like to find
If we could only see
Things as they're meant to be
But we believe in dreams

Satisfaction - is it a dream
No distraction - is it a dream
No more fighting - is it a dream
No backbiting - is it a dream

Promises broken, it's an imperfect world
Harsh words are spoken though they weren't meant to hurt
If we could only see
Things as they're meant to be
But no, it's just a dream

Annywayyy.......


6 comments:

Helas木村 said...

theme of this week... DREAM... hahaha...... well any body want to share dream?? haha... wet dream are not allowed k... hhahhahaha

imsunnysideup said...

hahahahah ! Good one helas. I've just been to sicko's blog and I know what you mean.
Would my dream of the rain be considered as a 'wet' dream ? heheheheheh

imsunnysideup said...

oh I forgot ---you posted something on a dream as well right ?

Puteh said...

I like to dream bec0z dreaming are the reason to dream..
erk.. what? !@!#$%^

imsunnysideup said...

anys

when i count to 3, you will wake up from your dream...
1....2.....3.....
hello....hello...wakey wakey......

.....awwwwwnever mind lets continue dreaming..............

anak si-hamid said...

That's what they call Serendipity.