Friday, October 16, 2009

I'M FREEEEEE !!!!! AT LASSST !

About 2 years ago, I applied to renew my International Passport . After submitting my application form, an officer came out and gave me a shocker. The officer called me aside and whispered, " Sir, I'm sorry but your passport has been black-listed for non-payment of Income Tax. "

That was a shocker. I didnt know what to say as there was nothing that could be done there other than to go to the Income Tax office.  My file was kept at the Muar office as I first started my job in Segamat.

So the next day, I took leave and went to Muar to make enquiries. Apparently there were some glitches and miscommunication. I went back to K.L and gave up the idea of  applying for a passport. Many plans were cancelled...

Last night, I surfed the net and found some news on the number of blacklisted passport and the advice from the Director to check their web-site to find out our travelling status.

So I did . Got on to the web-site, keyed in my MYCARD number.....and ...wallah ! .within secondss I was shouting  " YAHOOOOOOOO' .

THE PICs BELOW SAY IT ALL !!!!!!







7 comments:

ph said...

Good for you !! You can come to sing jia por to take pictures or you prefer somewhere else ??

anak si-hamid said...

Hurray!!! Have camera, will travel. See you soon in Leicester.

imsunnysideup said...

i want both ...hehehe.... I cant imagine the kind of pictures that I would be able to take !!!!

Azhar85 said...

Lucky strike!!..good to hear it sir..enjoy your vacation..huhuhu..

Anep said...

sir, how much you bought your camera?

imsunnysideup said...

davina

sony A300, standard lens (18-70mm), Sigma DG 300 mm telephoto, 2 Hoya UV filters, tri-pod, mono-pod, camera-bag, remote shutter release, 4 gb and 8gb memory card, lens cleaning kit -----all less than rm3000.

Anep said...

My 1st brother is photographer for BERNAMA..he got 3 or 4 cameras if im not mistaken..1 of them was installed with incredible long lens..he said the lens (the long one) cost him around RM3k..what the heck!!