Thursday, November 19, 2009

INTERLUDE.....ALIEN IN BUKIT BINTANG !

I was driving to Low Yat Plaza today when we stopped at the Bukit Bintang traffic light . I quickly gave my camera to my companion and wound down my window ! As I drove past, she snapped a few photographs of this strange sight !

Can anyone make out  just what this is ? This person with the extra over-sized helmet !!!!...or is this person is just one crazy cuckoo ?

I have erased the writings on the t-shirt of the 'alien'. I shall reveal it later. Meanwhile----keep on guessing for the jackpot !!!!


9 comments:

Helas木村 said...

hahahaha.... sir i see him from very close distance at mesjid jamek today.. lucky my camera broke down.. if not sure can share hehe

he is wearing , just like microphone head.. then distributed some paper.. flies .. but its like a girl in ur pic

Aying said...

kempen mari memakai helmet?

Alexander said...

aduh.. helmet ke tuh.. wat was that? exactly.. isk2x...

pEaCe said...

i think she accidentally fall into a flower pot and get stuck into it.. police.. help..help..

imsunnysideup said...

hahahaha....
...iris...more likely she fell into a fish bowl....head first !

Apau Zan said...

she's perming her hair lah sir, hehe

Apau Zan said...

i got the answer,Everyone Connects right?

imsunnysideup said...

You got it ! Something to do with broadband !

MiRaCLe said...

lol.. i thot it wrote "Save The Allien!!" or something like that.. :D