Monday, December 21, 2009

.....Its still life for the next few weeks !

Normally , my mate would be the poor  subject of my consistently erratic photography mood ! My back-pack goes with me wherever I go and at anytime, usually the weirdest time, I would take the A300 out and  thus begin a spontaneous spree of snapping photographs, and usually the life subject would be eating or drinking or dreaming or reading or phoning --- well just about everything ! Poor thing ! My collection includes moods of being happy, dreamy, cheeky, serious, glaringly furious, hunger, purpose-pose, stolen shots ...well to name a few.
However for the next few weeks I would have to content myself fully on still life. And my first victim - the guitar and its parts .
 Oh wellllll.....











SO LOOK OUT FOR MORE STILL LIFE PHOTOS !