Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TAMA wide angle and macro lens & SONY 75 - 300 m tele.

Thanks ASH and Iain ! Last Sunday, before I send them to KLIA for their trip back to UK, they surprised me - again ! Handed me an early 'xmas present' - enough cash to upgrade my photography facilities. I was thinking of a Carl Zeis lens but the cost was just too much ! So I sold  off my Sigma 70-200mm tele , went to test a few others and decided to get the Sony 75-300mm tele. The performance was much much much better than the old Sigma. With the extra left overs, I got the TAMA converters as I'm beginning to get interested in still-life photography as well.

Anyway, below are my first session with the TAMA and the samples from the SONY will come later.

Thanks again ASH and Iain !


From the above.....


comes this .


...and from this...



.to this...


.inscription on the back of a medallion.

These photos are all taken from a hand-held camera and next batch would be taken from a tri-pod.

Hopefully I would be able to produce something from the Sony tele soon as well.

1 comment:

Helas木村 said...

izit u get ur duit raya Qurban from Ash?? hehehe...

just wanna ask, what is Tama actually? it is a converter.. izit software or hardware.. hhehe