Monday, December 21, 2009

"Petronas to Sponsor Mercedes F1 Team "

I just found this news here . For the love of anything I sometimes wonder what is happening ! I mean what with the Malaysian-owned Lotus F! team or the 1Malaysia F1 team coming in , why do we need two organizations in the F1 circus ?

After all the Lotus is backed by Air Asia and Proton ! Why can't it be an all-Malaysian team ? After all, as in the news, both Air Asia planes and Proton cars fill up their tanks with Petronas fuel ! I wonder sometimes what the PM is going to do or say about this. Business interest as to against National interest.

This is an interesting situation.

The third driver of the Lotus team used to be aponsored by Petronas, World class rally driver Karamjit Singh and Alex Yoong never tasted a sen of sponsorship from the Malaysian giant.

Hmmmmmm..... Imagine a Malaysian-owned Lotus car zooming around together with another Malaysian sponsored Mercedes .... Malaysia boleh?  Boleh what ? No no no ! My own opinion is that this is a big 'sik-boleh' !!!

 Never mind, maybe with the yearly massive profit that Petronas makes, maybe they can sponsor both teams !

Oh well - my two cents worth......

5 comments:

Aying said...

the news surprised me also coz just couple day ago Petronas decided to back off sponsoring from F1 then suddenly this?..hahahaha...

so for next season, my new favorite team beside Ferrari definitely Mercedes Gp, with M.Schumacher as second driver i hope....hahahahaha

imsunnysideup said...

f1 world is always so unstable ! You'll never know whats going to happen.
But for the newbies, I'd put my money on Lotus !

Helas木村 said...

sik boleh...? haha well... maybe Lotus goin to explode like brown MERCEDES THIS YEAR HEHE....

sheila said...

hahaha..how to pronounce it..."sik Boleh" sik... boleh... or direct "sik boleh"

imsunnysideup said...

sheila-- I'm only the student. Wth two instructors--- you all should tell me. heheh