Tuesday, August 11, 2009

extracting the best...







OK---finally i've installed the Hot Bits 4-2-1 extractors to make my ride more 'efficient'. There's definitely some difference in terms of performance. I'd just need to very lightly touch the accelerator with my my foot now. The surge is amazing. The ride is smoother and gear changes are hardly felt. What does all this translated into ? --very efficient breathing for the engine and definitely even better fuel consumption and of course , the power .

UPDATE.
RM 10 used to last me about a day, but now it stretches to nearly 2 days.

4 comments:

Helas木村 said...

ow now i know why no Morning Dozz today.... Bz @ workshop installing that HOT BITS...

For sure.. that stuff can make u car.. like aeroplane... and for sure.. i will think twice if u offer me jalan2 at ulu yam road hehe

maybe have to ready Carefour Paper bag inside

tiang86 said...

wah....
install new part...
4 race or what?
hehehehe...
nice sir..

imsunnysideup said...

no lah---for efficiency only.

lunaticism said...

huh.. sir!!
dalam diam...

midnight run gak rupenye.. heheheh..