Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sony A300 it is.





Yes - finally. Bought it at Sony outlet in MJ and had to wait one hour for it to be delivered - but it was worth it. I think I had a good deal. For RM1999, I got,

  • tiltable live view lcd
  • standard 18 - 70 mm zoom
  • Hoya UV filter worth about RM130
  • a high qualit lcd protector worth RM100+
  • 4 gigabt memory card
  • two camera bags
  • camera straps
  • a fairly stable tri-pod stand
,,and a friend, pickled herring who is visiting my sister, gave me an 8 gigayte memory card.

Once again , thanks Nor and Iain !

3 comments:

Alexander said...

can u take my pic with this cam.. ??
plz plz ..

Alexander said...

pjam leh??

JonyBr said...

Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bhaaaaa
BHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i want one toooo *crying*

Bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa