Wednesday, August 5, 2009

From the G Corner - 2

UPDATE !



What if KLMU provides us with the above ! Can you imagine a class of Troopers attending lectures. Now---THAT would be cool !

I vote Mr Michael as Papa of all Troopers ! Chief Darth Vader !

Any other suggestions ?


....................................................................................................................................................
  • Yesterday at about 4 pm, I happened to be at the ground floor lift lobby and for the first time ever, I saw some students coming out of the lift -- WITH THEIR MASK ON ! Good for them ! At least they are taking steps to protect themselves. ( That reminds me -- I should get a mask for myself as well ! )
  • This morning -- I saw a lecturer taking out a mask from his pocket -- presumably he was going to put it on before going to his class ... hmmmm...
  • I hope to see someone coming in with a Darth Vader full face mask . "hoooo...hoooooo....hoooo...sir....can't ..you ...hoooo. recognize....me...?...hoooo.hoooo...I....am..ketam...sir.....hooo )

7 comments:

Alexander said...

i really want tat.. but no chance..
....
if we had a costume party..
i will find it..

tiang86 said...

hahaha... u want to make a holoween parti lak ke?
hahhaa

imsunnysideup said...

HAHAHAHAH
I think to alex, everyday is halloween party !

sicKo^ said...

already have a mask but never wear it..

Alexander said...

it's a lil bit shy and weird when we're kind of diff from others..

Angel said...

just wear it Alex :p

I just saw one lecturer and guess who

Alexander said...

i just the prize..
gosh i cost around 400 and something..
i hope i can find it at uptown or around petaling street..