Saturday, August 22, 2009

Reflections and lines....


why am I thinking of some korean drama scenes in this ?




I like the reflection of the long line of trees




My usual favorite composition---the 's' tracks.

The lines created by the steps attracted me.


Still on lines---this time by the chromed pipes



...and more..

Saturday morning. Had a good dinner with good company the night before ....and now still wondering where to go. So decided to go to Taman Titiwangsa.

And it turned out to be a good morning. I wasn't sure what I would get , but being there , it sort of developed on reflection in the water and lines of structures and compositions.

I'll only post my favourites and the rest will be posted in a new photo blog and the address will be given later.

3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

Tasik Titiwangsa... nice scene... Maybe remind of Wonter sonata drama in the early picture..

hehe

anak si-hamid said...

Wonderful structured shots Mus.

It's good to know you've got an eye for lines, not just curves,

imsunnysideup said...

Thx ash. But I'll do better with the curves !