Sunday, August 9, 2009

There's a demon ......

I didn't want to post this but on second thought, I think I will. On Thursday , I had forgotten my thumb-drive which was still attached to the extension connector on my office table. I only realized this when I was already driving home.

I didn't want to go back to the office because I thought who would take it !Well--I thought wrong !

On Friday morning , much to my horror, my thumb-drive was stolen. Its gone , taken, stolen by the cheapest low-down demon that ever walked this earth.

Cheapest s*** of a demon because its only a 4 gb and cost only about RM40/-. But the information in it is invaluable to me - and really quite irreplaceable !From photos, documents, exam-bank questions and others -- they are GONE !

If ever that demon is reading this, please put my thumb-drive on my table and you needn't say anything or explain anything --- and I would welcome you back as a fellow-human being !

12 comments:

Helas木村 said...

happen inside the office??

wow.... kes berat...

Aying said...

I fell sorry for u sir. that show that anything could happen at our college. Even i had lost my pencil case after accidentally left in previous class.

Aiyoooo, pencil case pun mau curi kaa? Apa punya org...

That why, always check ur belonging before u leave the classroom.

I hope that demon will return ur thumbdrive back....

sicKo^ said...

i'm sorry u lost ur thumbdrive but r u sure that u didn't misplaced it?

Hopefully u'll get your thumb drive back..

imsunnysideup said...

sicko
definitely. Thats the only that I would take out my t.d. and use it on my office computer. Before I left that day, I e-mailed an attachment from my thumbdrive to someone---before shutting down the puter and going off...

aying and helas
this case really sucks big time ....

Angel said...

well I just didn't lose my book there and who's the culprit anyway.

JonyBr said...

Its always the information which is important :(
i have been lucky, one friday i forgot my pen drive, monday i wasnt there and on tuesday it was still usb port in PC

but it was just 2 GB i guess they didnt want it :D

imsunnysideup said...

jony
you are not lucky ! You're bloody very lucky ! But maybe because they could not see it when its connected to the computer.
Mine was connected thru the extension usb cable - thus they can see it on my table !

Helas木村 said...

mine 1 gb also safe... before go Ojt i think.. waaaa... too dangerous laa KLMU should put cctv

hehehe

sheila said...

sir...teruk betul org tu......

Lee said...

I feel sorry for that sir...maybe u too in hurry that day till rushing send that info ha?

Angel said...

I'm agree with Helas but we need cctv in the classroom too. I heard they're also stealing some pc's component and doing other stuff :p

imsunnysideup said...

cheers guys ! Lee --I'm always in a hurry ---and at 4.30pm--you know hurry for what !