Friday, August 14, 2009

Thanks Nor and Iain !!



Looks like the Sony would be the most likely choice.






Well ! They've done it again ! Bumped me with a 'drop-dead' surprise ! What izzit this time ! Hint...on a contemplated hobby I posted in my blog a few postings away .

Yes-- They told me to go ahead ---get that digital SLR camera and shoot some good shots with the new hobby ! In other words ---go get the camera---its on them !

OMG! I can't believe it and am totally over the moon with this gesture. We were talking about photography , about this 'pickled-herring' photo blog . We talked about the different interest in subject . I love scenries , horizons and people's close-up expressions...and Iain added, quite rightfully, sunsets ! Which is so .

The next thing I know---came that knock-out announcement ...

In fact I have been scouting round and narrowed my choice to the Sony A300 or A330 , Nikon D60 or Cannon 1000D. But feature for feature ---it would brobably be the Sony.

Anyway this will be my week-end programme--- shopping..(to a shopaholic friend --- looks like this week-end I'm guilty this time...heheheh)

4 comments:

Helas木村 said...

Gosh!! finally... i', looking forward to ur pic...

Unknown said...

Big boy is getting his new toy......

Lee said...

Hahaha...u c? welcome to the club;p feelin guilty? wuu...pls dn't lol!

JonyBr said...

Man when i held it in my hands i felt i m holding some hifi super duper space technology gadget and i had no idea what to do with it. It looks promising, i think it ll need a month just to explore the features and probably months to master them