Monday, August 10, 2009

...a surprise gift from the city of cats....





Other than beating some students in a game , today has been a pretty dull routine day. Having no class in the afternoon , I was at my table doing some routine maintenance of a million or so academic records of the students .

Just before 4.00pm, I received an sms asking me to wait and not to go back yet. Called the person, had a talk , shrugged my shoulder and went back to work ( that's a lie actually--I was playing on-line Scrabble).

True enough at about 4.00, somebody made my day a second time today . ( The first was when we beat the students at that game.....mmmm... is it necessary for me to repeat that ? I guess- YES!)

Well the person I spoke to came up to see me with a plastic bag. With a smile, "this is for you !"...I have to admit I was speechless with this pleasant surprise. I must have mumbled something totally incomprehensible..

Yes... speechless and surprised ! There was a t-shirt and a packet of 'biskut kucing' in the bag ! ( No its not Friskys or Whiskers, but biscuits made in Kucing ( Kuching - I stand corrected !))

Words still could not described my surprise. I love the t-shirt. I love the logo design on it. And I love the biscuit.

Thank you very much indeed for the thoughts ! ...and yes ! it WILL be my bowling t-shirt.. !

11 comments:

sheila said...

sir the spelling is Kuching..x kucing...hehehe...anyway hope u will come to kuching someday n angles will be a tourguide...hehehe

JonyBr said...

Yep, love the design in golden color, looks awsome.

imsunnysideup said...

sheila
I know ---silly mistake ! My apologies to all kuchinites, or is it kuchingians !

Don't be surprise if and when I pop in when the angels are there . Free tourist guides !

Thank you Air Asia !

Helas木村 said...

dont foget to singgah Kibabalu...

sure have tour guide hehe totaly owesome and free.. hehe

Perfume Rack said...

Nice shirt! ^^

Angel said...

meow :D

sicKo^ said...

beating student in a game? what game?? FYI, we're just playing around, we don't want to beat our lecturers just yet due to our respect to them.. But for next time, there will be no mercy!!

imsunnysideup said...

sicko

hehehehe.. Thats what they always say ! Famous last words ....heheheheh. Should see the photograph ! heheheheh

JonyBr said...

OMG OMG OMG .....hahahhahahahah
oooohuhuuhuhuhhu

Okay I accept if u say u let us win, but please, say it with lil smile, no need to say it with watery eyes and sniffing

No worries, next time we let u win, happy? now come here big baby, let us have a big baby huggie :p

Feel better? :p

sheila said...

ok sir, sure angles will be your tourist guides...

imsunnysideup said...

YEESS!!!