Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trip to Cosmic again....




The first Game


The second game


The cut.


The final game--inspit of the cut.


After quite a long break , a colleague and I went back to Cosmic of Mid-valley. Nothing much happened. Still maintained close to my average, BUT, I cut my center finger because of a chipped finger hole in an 11 pounder ball in the second game. It was painful for a while. More like a tear when the ball left the finger and was immediately bleeding. A good thing the management office gave me a strip of plaster. That happened in the second game and sort of broke my momentum for the third game.

Anyway it was a nice way to release the tension !

ps. these are taken with my phone , not the A300.

9 comments:

sicKo^ said...

i thought bowling fever is waayyy over already.. guess i'm wrong..

Alexander said...

ouch.. it might hurt !!!
so this is where u been around if u r not in office..

Sunny..
taking pic if no class + gosip2x + check on his car and asking "what else eh?? for this car?? !! + clean it up his A300 and Uploading pic .. YEAH.. and SNAP here SNAP there.. but though i like tis activities..

JonyBr..
Sleep at his cubicle if no class + gossip + check his hair.. and asking himself "hey hairy hairy grow grow??"

heheh a story of my lecturer .. who else.. ek..oh ya..

Alyani

read+Sleep+Hang Out with some1 and till now we don't even know who is he!! i guess + melalut sorang2


p/s: SORy .. this a story b4 ramadhan.. than during ramadhan i can't talk to much.. heheh

JonyBr said...

yeah, thats the last thing u want these days, a minor cut from something where hundreds of ppl touch.....*beep* *beep* *beep*

Bhaaaaaaaaa
The dancing balls. I didnt like the game *snooty*
they kept playing tricks on me :\

imsunnysideup said...

sicko
How can it be ove bro.....'cari makan...lol

imsunnysideup said...

alex

those are activities of NORMAL people. The abnormal ones go round scratching, rubbing, touching , banging and God knows what else , with his head......

alaaahhh...lets see...so Ramadan month you're going to be angelic l...cough cough cough....sorry...I', choking...

Alexander said...

hahahaah.. no way !!!
ramadhan month i am going to be gud la sir..

imsunnysideup said...

alex

Good to hear that . Guys ---you all heard that ya !

Can you imagine a good, quiet and well-behaved rudy ?

I can't !

Lee said...

Yai tats pain. Actually the ball bite ur hand cus u owes score:)

imsunnysideup said...

I think many others also want to bite me because of my scores !