Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2nd. Day of Photo Hunt !!

OK.. The second day. No jungles ! No mountain streams ! No blistering sun this time around. Just the cool (literally and metaphorically) KLCC !!  Yes ! I can do that !

The main attraction is the white life-size drawing of Lat the cartoonist.

But half way throught, I went crazy with my camera. Just pointing it upwards at weird angles and just shoot whatever there may be .....and....Surprise !!! I love the shots ! The composition is so 'natural' ,informal and easy ---just like the character of the photographer. Then I really went to town with this new-found technique. Expect to see more of it in the future !

In fact I'm going to give this category the priority over the life-size drawings !

ANYWAY YOU WANT IT !
The next posting will be on the cartoon and shots from the garden.

7 comments:

JonyBr said...

and u told me u r going to get some sleep? :p

Angel said...

amazing!!!

imsunnysideup said...

Angel
who or what > The photographs or the photographer...errr...I'm joking...
Thanks for the comment.


jony
Believe me bro I wanted to. But I'm obsessed by this !! Just couldn't sleep without thinking of it !

pEaCe said...

architectures.. took it in different angel make it unique. nice shot!

anak si-hamid said...

Truly beautiful. You've really gone to town with this set. Would look fantastic in a jungle scene.

Angel said...

re sunny:
I meant for both ;) hehe

re iris:
angel huh :p

pEaCe said...

ooppsss.. is angle =)