Monday, September 7, 2009

Fun pics ..4 ....left overs from yesterday..

These are just a few left-overs...

 
originally i didn't want to post this..but on second thought....

 
a UFO ? or a giant  frying pan ?

 
This bug (?) / bumble bee (?) first landed on my t-shirt, I panicked and brushed it off and sent it spinning on the ground. I was walking away when I thought ha ! ...another subject !

These two magpies (I think) are together. In fact if you look at the photo which shows the back of one of them, on the bottom left corner , youll see an egg, presumably belonging to them.

3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

wowwww!!!!!!... ilike it i like it.. the first pic... owesome...

ph said...

i think the frying pan belongs to AsH.

The last picture is very interesting, it's like a mirror-like reflection.

ph said...

The poor bug or bee must be seeing stars !!!