Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Have you ever kicked your pc ??

Well... I did ! This otherwise beautiful morning !

You see, I was going to print my own copy of the last finals examinations results. So naturally I had to set the print area.

Now, the @#^%$#@$%^ of the computer took a few minutes just to do that. 

Fine, I ignored that . Then the next class, ----and the same thing happened  - only it even took longer. 

The funniest thing is that after the first kick, my connection to the internet is more stable, otherwise there would be intermitant disconnections ever so often.



All this has been going on for sometime, but I tolerated it . 'Clean-up', and defag the computer and just say to myself ...c'est la vie..that's life ! Not this morning ...because of date-lines and schedules....a man can take so much only !

.....and don't tell me to request for a new computer......because it is easier to go to the moon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im also likes you before sir,if i cant repair or configure the problems coming..i will kick the pc..after that is will be Ok...hahaha..

imsunnysideup said...

hahaha! It does work doesn't ? ...sometimes !

Mind you I had to kick it about 3 times !!

anak si-hamid said...

We've got the same problem here AND we're also getting loads and loads of spam each day. Babi!! I mean the tinned pork called Spam, not the internet system. It's alright. I'm saying this at 9pm.

imsunnysideup said...

ASH

'SPAM' as in oink oink ?? What , how, where ?? ...and which ? heheheheeh

It's ok. I just woke up at 10.00 om. heheheh