Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Titiwangsa Escapade ...

So the 2-hour morning walk has all of us a lot of good. It certainly took out what I have been stuffing my body with the last two days or so.  We arrived there at about 8.45am and it was so cooling ! I did not feel any heat at all, in fact its like sitting in the cool living room with bountiful of fresh air. It was certainly invigorating  !

Iain found some crystals on the 'beach' near the boat-house and it was so relaxing just to sit on the bench and enjoy the air ! Its amazing that each time I go there , i found something new !!

Here are the photos and I've categorized them into People, Plants and Animals !

People





Plants

Flowers of a eucalyptus tree which looked like a bottle-brush !




 
 
 
 


OK--the posting on the Animal categories will be in the next posting.


1 comment:

anak si-hamid said...

Thank you for taking us out. We had a wonderful morning. For sure we shall be back