Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun pics... (2)...

 
Then I ran out of animals....so......
 

snigger...snigger.....snigger.... my favourite cartoon character on my t-shirt. 
Saturday morning---I wanted to go up to Bukit Antarabangsa to take some photos. But as I drove down the Duke Highway approaching the MR2 Highway, I saw bumper-to-bumper on the opposite side . And that I want to be in order to get to the top of the bukit ! So there goes my plan, turned the car round and headed back home. Everyone seems to be on the move today !
So, instead walked round the compound of my house and snapped some photos -- totally disappointed that I didn't get my high today ! A man and his camera may just about shoot at anything ...............

3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

still got next time .. :)

Anonymous said...

nice posting picture sir,,,,

imsunnysideup said...

thx mr aztech ! ..photography---my 2nd life now !