Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun pics ....3

Sunday morning....to quote a song..
" Well I woke up Sunday morning,
With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.
And the b*** I had for breakfast wasn't bad,
So I had one more for dessert.
Then I fumbled through my closet for my clothes,
And found my cleanest dirty shirt.
An' I shaved my face and combed my hair,
An' stumbled down the stairs to meet the day.....
In the park I saw a daddy,
With a laughin' little girl who he was swingin'.
And I stopped beside a Sunday school,
And listened to the song they were singin'.
Then I headed back for home,
And somewhere far away a lonely bell was ringin'.
And it echoed through the canyons,
Like the disappearing dreams of yesterday...."

So with my trusty A300... I headed to...(where else..) Taman Tasik Titiwangsa...


 In front of the National Theatre.
I sat by the side of the lake for almost 20 minutes before I could get this dragon-fly. It must have taken pity on me and stayed still long enough for me to take a few snaps.
 Was tempted to take a ride myself...maybe next time..
Taking a peek at this Minor (I think) between two branches
This bird was telling me what he thought of photographers. But later started posing for me.
It was actually strutting all over the place showing off --just for me..
 
..then it went behind those bars and I can't help thiking..haa..JAILBIRD !

saying its farewell before it flew off !!
Well--that's my two and a half hours or so at the park -- lost with myself ...

6 comments:

Helas木村 said...

waaaaa first pic.... niceeeee.. very2 niceee.. i like the splash water pixel...

that horse car.. emm izit available only for children??.. i wanna have a ride with it hehe

sir.. i want take jumping/flying pose if i can meet you with your A300.. heheh

ph said...

i like picture number 4 and 8.

JonyBr said...

Awsome pics. U r definitely getting better at this

imsunnysideup said...

helas
Can't help it ---just love to photograph moving water !

ph
thanks. that 70-300 really came in handy !

jony
cheers bro. Darndest is that i really enjoyed doing all that !

Anonymous said...

nice post sir,,,u r really pro photographer sir...hidup sir

dyon said...

*speechless*..undeniable, u hv a great talent in doin this by those awesome photos..I luv the 1st ones..i think if u r zoom more closer it'll show the clear of water splashes...stil nice shot sir..:)