Saturday, September 26, 2009

What A Strange Dream !

Had a dream last night - and what a strange dream that was ! I was a student in a university listening to a lecture. It was so boring that I lay downon the bench to streatch my legs , put on my head-phone and was listening to an Irish singer, Gilbert O' Sullivan singing my favourite 'Alone Again...Naturally ". Then the lady lecturer stood up and said loudly to me..."Don't you start that all over again...I know that song ." And she started singing the song as well. 

I woke up laughing to myself and all of a sudden I wanted to listen to that song..Went to You Tube , and decided to post this.  Its like a musical ! ....a musical dream ! hahhahaha ! Wish I had that kind of dream every night !

ps. Oh I think Ice Age 3 adapted this song. I'm not sure as I have not watched the movie but there are many clips of it in YouTube.

9 comments:

JonyBr said...

errrrr u feeling ok bro? :p

imsunnysideup said...

hahahah... never been better bro ! Its just one of those flashbacks I guess ! hehehe

ph said...

If you dream of numbers do let me know.

imsunnysideup said...

ph
You must translate the dream.
alone .... 1

two people in the dream...2

see if there are any numbers in the lyrics and so on.


sifu.

Helas木村 said...

hahaha... ur lecturer also can listen the sound from ur head phone.. what a sharp listening ability.. sure all student will kantoi if whispering during the exam..

i wish i have good good dream as well every night.. .. but every time i sleep, sure no dream.. haha

ph said...

Sifu,there's the number 65 in the lyrics, so it will be 1265 !!

imsunnysideup said...

looks good ! commission ya ya !

sicKo^ said...

u sure missed ur student life, sir..

imsunnysideup said...

I know sicko ! Thats why I've been telling you guys to savor this these moments when you all are still students !