Monday, September 14, 2009

Photo Hunt !

So--this morning, as planned , we went to Ulu Yam hoping to do some good photography.  Originally , we planned to go to both the Woods Camp and Rock Camp sites . But it turned out to be a little over-anbitious. After covering the Rock Camp site, we were too thirsty, tired and hungry to go any further. Instead of the Woods Camp, we stopped over at a waterfall which is by the road on the way home.

Anyway, when we reached Rock Camp, we went to the office to pay a coutesy call and also to ask permission to walk about the camp-soite. I was pleasantly surprised that the manager could remember me by name. I have to admit that I have forgotton her name.  Later we met one of the facilitators , and he remembered me as well. Gee ! I really should do something about remembering names !

So here are the photos and I have categorize them as such :-

The Flowers.

The next category will be in the next posting.

2 comments:

JonyBr said...

Awsome photos bro, i love that small pink flower, whats its called? :) i ll go back and see how my photos turned up

imsunnysideup said...

The name---I'll check it out !Post them tonight--can't wait to see them bro !