Thursday, September 10, 2009

Message from our Anys.

This is from the Comments section of related posting. Welcome back Anys !


Delete


Blogger : : Anys : : said...
halluu hi everybodyy.. sawadikap.. tadaaaaa~ terharunya, so touching... when i read all the comments i realize ..everybody loves me..hahahah i luvs u too hikhikhik thx all.. btw now i'm ok.. still good.. thank god.. tomorrow ill go follow up at kl hospital back..now at home ;( quarantine.. actly i dont know how its all began.. ingat normal fever.. g clinic the doctor said demam biasa..so ok la.. but at night.. sesak nafas.. cant breath..mengigil.. pitam.. plus i'm TALASEMIA(Thalassaemia)too.. so i go pantai hospital ampang.. doctor tested me with influenza rapid test.. da POSITIVE INFLUENZA A. becoz they cannot handle dat case, they gv me letter and ask me to follow up at goverment hospital.. n i go HKL.. but no worries.. now. i'm here..still breath.. this is my experienced with INFLUENZA A. so for my lovely friends.. my lovely lecturer plz.. wearing MASK...PLZ...PLZ..PLZ..PLZ..PLZ..PLZ... and jaga kebersihan.. mandi selalu. :p hehehe later i will story more abt my experiences at my blog.. heheheh p/s: wearing mask ok ...
September 10, 2009 3:53 PM

2 comments:

JonyBr said...

Glad to see u back Anys, now recover fast and work on that weight gain program ;) hehehe

JonyBr said...

Argh... my net is so slow, cant post a comment. Anyway, i was just saying glad u r back anys and hope u completely recover soon :)