Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fun Pics (1)




Pic 1 & 2 -  This cat was just too lazy to be bothered by my movements around him when I was photographing some flowers near him.

Pic 3 & 4- Wotta car !!!! Reminds me of the early car (but a bigger version ) of Lagonda or MGTC  or MGTD( think thats the name) , the earlier Citroen or a Riley  Just an open roadster. Morgan is one of the companies which replicates these old classics. But the one in the pic (caught it outside KLMU, no it doesn't belong to any of the staff---we're too poorly paid ! - hehehe ) is just massive. The distance between the front and rear wheels would be fit for a small mini bus !

13 comments:

ph said...

i think the cat puasa, that's why he cannot be bothered, just like me..

JonyBr said...

Awsome first pic :)

sicKo^ said...

sir.. i only park my car there for a while and u already took it picture.. uik??

Tsar said...

wah.. so you become a professional photographer now.. anyway.. nice pictures...

ps: i think the cat is not lazy.. he try to 'cover macho' for the photos.. :p

Helas木村 said...

antic car.... wow... i've seen it before, park near cosmo... like the owner bos of sime darby heheh

imsunnysideup said...

I still say the cats so well fed that it has become very lazy. Later I even brush him with my feet and it didn't even move . ....No, I checked. Its alive !


sicko
thanks for making my day and making me laugh ! heheheheh

tsar
professional ? no no no ! I still have a million mile to reach there but thanks for the encouragement !

Helas
sicko says its his 'car'. hehehehehe

imsunnysideup said...

jony
thanks mate .. it gets crazier man !

Anonymous said...

nice antic car sir...go ahead and post more...hehehehe

pEaCe said...

i saw that car for my 3rd time around sime darby. is a man who drove that car. older man.. is that u sicko??

imsunnysideup said...

iriss

hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

your turn sicko. heheh

Lee said...

Hey....u kidnap my cat sir! no wonder lost and never found.

imsunnysideup said...

Lee

Sorrrryyy---only borrowed it for half a day ! Now can I borrow boboi also ?

sheila said...

what boboi sir?