Thursday, July 30, 2009

BLAST FROM A NOT-TOO-DISTANT PAST.

There were two blasts for me.

The first. Yesterday I had a visit from two ex students from Class 15. Both are fellow-blogger but the girl (or should I say lady ?) is a more regular poster.

It was sooo nice catching up with news and I am sooo happy to know that they are settled in a permanent job. We reminisced about happy time, about past class-mates and future plans . There were surprises and there were joy . My relationship with these two has always been good , like with almost all of the CCSS students. There is mutual respect .

Good God ! How time flies ! It seems like only yesterday ......Anyway, Syam and Sue--- I wish both of you all the success in your life.

The Second. I received a call from an ex-student who is in Ipoh. She was one of those students that I found so easy to talk to and comfortable with what to talk about. Again, my happiness knows no bound when I found that she has settled down to a stable life with her family. In a way , I do miss talking to her and her brand of humour. So Za , from the bottom of my heart , I wish you happiness and success in both your personal and professional life.



3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

me too... miss all of them.. dont know when are we going to reunion.. hhuhu...

and.... tomorrow.. u will face another past student batch 14 -16.. that always "kecoh"... hahaha... hope u dont bored with that BOy.. heheh

JonyBr said...

I wish them the very best in life :)

su3zy said...

tq sir.. i will always remember every lesson that u've given to me...
u have been the best lecturer and a good friend to all of your student.. sigh.. i really miss being a student.. now in this new company, we started to get busy with coding and work stuff.. the opportunity to surf internet also limited (our bosses always walking around checking what we're doing).. huhu..