Sunday, July 12, 2009

La Cumparsita and my dance wish !

La Cumparsita ---with that fiery tango beat ! My late father loved these genre of music and I have been greatly influenced by him. Songs like La Cumparsita, Jealousy.

There was even a time that if I had a dance wish, it would be to learn the tango and be able to dance with a tall, slim woman, dressed in black with a black lace shawl with hair all closely combed back in a bun to the song of La Cumparsita and dancing at a marina with many red boats! hahahahahah !

This Sunday morning feel good is getting to my head - and I think I'm pushing it !




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought of tangoing at a side walk cafe in the middle of the stary night of Buenos Aires accompanied by the beat of 'Libertango'. My dancing partner? The one and only, Antonio Banderas.

imsunnysideup said...

not bad , not bad at all ! side-walk ha... and I'll be sitting nearby at the open table enjoying milo kosong ... and Grace Jones doing a live performance of Libertango ... But Why not Richard Geres, never mind anything else about him...

imsunnysideup said...

oh my partner... no name and no face to her, just tall,slim in black and hair...ya ya ya....and black stilettos.

Unknown said...

No, not that milo kosong. You are spoiling the Latin mood. I can't suggest you the Cuban cigar as you no longer smoke but how about a hot piping Criollo of Venezuela?

Antonio dances far better than Richard. His movements are soulful even if I don't dance with him, he makes me feel like I'm part of the dance.

Oh, come on! Your imagination has always been better than mine. A dancing partner without a face? That's a disaster! May I suggest you, Catherine-Zeta Jones.

My opinion, a brunette compliments the tango well and a red rose on her bun for a dramatic effect. Ole!

imsunnysideup said...

OK---anything Latin...Whatever it is from Venezuela, it had be good !
I mean, its the tango playing !

CZJ --fine . I'll take her... red rose and all....