Friday, July 24, 2009

My Vision !

Today I went to pay the deposit for the 21 lanes. There were 'Peace of Jerk' and 'Lanes Clear" practising. It was not unexpected at all, but I do miss the 'Ketam', 'Lantai' and 'o709'. Oh well perhaps they are are practising somewhere else .

hmmmmm...... 'Lane Clear" may pose a danger. With these kind of talent , perhaps KLMU should form a Bowling team and join a circuit or something...

Anyway , the discussion with the Manager took a while but we did finalize the whole thing - right down to supplying PA and prize-table.

After that , of course we made use of the early bird offer. How could we not resist ? But after the game, I sort of could see 31st Friday in front of me !

Why ? Check my blog tonight !

3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

everybody a;ready train... well i'm as usual, wake up, walking to office, walking... walking2 walking... emmm ....

if bowling use leg.. sure i'll win... almost 1 and half month i train my leg.. hehe

sicKo^ said...

on our side, we had enough practicing.. now is the time to take a rest and concentrate on mind training on how to handle the pressure on that day...

Alexander said...

i am agree with sicko..
nothing much to say hear...