Friday, July 10, 2009

SMILE .....




Been stealing time during lunch hours and the early morning, I was just playing around with whatever photos I have in my thumb-drive then, put in a favourite song of mine, and , wallah....

Forget the technical side of it, its not even amateurish . Compared to human age, it would be an infant level --- but I like it...it does create some kind of mood with that superb lyrics and the memories the photos brought....

I will 'make' more from newer photos and still with the same theme on 'SMILE', but with a different song...

4 comments:

Helas木村 said...

waaa atif picture???? birthday?? hehe...

still got the ROCK camp pic also.. walaneh.. caya laa....everybody looks kurus that time.. especially mr Atif, .. hahaha

pEaCe said...

mr.atif!?? hahah.. is that u or your bro? look so thinnn.. and yr b'day makeup! hahah.. =D

Azhar85 said...

Keep smiling sir..wish you had a good day and good health always... :)

imsunnysideup said...

azhar85

Thank you azhar, and I do hope life will give you a good reason to smile too !