Thursday, July 23, 2009

Leave the idiots be !

Well--just a quick detour from the current news. With regards to certain things that I wanted to do, I was rightly advised to leave the idiots alone as they are not worth my time, thoughts and feeling.

And I agree as its not worth bringing myself down to their level - nor will I insult my intelligence by reacting to their acts of desperation, stupidity and idiocy !

! So there ! Let Time be the punisher ! Its their right to act, and my right not to forgive - ever!

Life is good to me and life goes on and there are so many other things to do -- things more worthy of my time and attention.

So there --until such Time......

5 comments:

sicKo^ said...

yup.. idiots are not worth your time and i believe u r a very bz person. So use ur time carefully and ignore all the idiots...

imsunnysideup said...

right on sicko...and thanks for your past support. ,,,much appreciated..

Unknown said...

"Its their right to act, and my right not to forgive - ever!"

Aooch!That's one mean and sarcastic line. Those 'smart-a**es' deserve that.

imsunnysideup said...

Thanks aida-but I doubt they ever read my blog--and even if they do , I'm quite sure they do not understand the innuendos and the serious implication of my statement.

I have just flushed every bit of my memories of them, and God willing, don't ever want to see either of the again -- and never would be too soon !

Angel said...

totally agree and you know it's not your fault

somehow what I feel right now ...