Saturday, July 4, 2009

How Time Flies !

That cheeky smile when she was 6 I think..with sister Mariam behind her.


Hannah, my youngest daughter, will soon start her third year in the Law Faculty of UM on Monday.

The last few days I saw her busy packing and buying stuffs for the new session. This morning I went out with her to Carrefour, Jusco and a few other places .

Never can keep her indoors -whatever time it was !

At about 10.30 am , when we were at Carrefour, I was hungry , and not wanting to have any gastric problem , suggested to her that we should have an early lunch. Soon we were seated at The Laksa Shack and I was looking forward to Laksa Johor and Hannah, her Laksa Nyonya Melaka.

While waiting for our food, she told me that on registeration day of her first year, we also had lunch at the Laksa Shack at Section 14, PJ. What a co-incidence !

It hit me the ! How time flies ! It seems like only last month that I sent her to UiTM to do her Law Foundation Programme, then to UM and now she's in her third year.

Oh my God ! I told myself, this time next year it would be her finals !

Where did all those years go?


my two daughters - 2 yrs ago at Cameron's.

6 comments:

anak si-hamid said...

Mus,
All those years went to a good cause - the shoots have grown into trees and you can now relax and shelter under those leaves.
Perhaps Frankie can be resurrected eh??

imsunnysideup said...

Hi Nor
In some ways, Frankie has never gone--he's still in here somewhere.

Time ? --looking back, I'm sometimes in a daze...

Like the song says:-

"Is this the little girl I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?
I don't remember growing older
When did they?
When did she get to be a beauty?
When did he grow to be so tall?
Wasn't it yesterday
When they were small? "

ph said...

Hannah, get your teh tarik ready !!

Helas木村 said...

hah.. start reading now... hehe..

3rd year ?? all da best..kakak

imsunnysideup said...

helas
do you mean 'kakak' as in elder sister---i think she is younger than you la

Helas木村 said...

ow ya... but i'm still younger then her maybe... hehehe if... i cukur all my Janggut and kumis