Saturday, July 11, 2009

My reply to CBDS Batch 8-9s' allegations .








A week ago, I found out that a letter was sent to the office by students of CBDS Batch 8-9 and it doesn't take ageniue to deduce that this was on the initiative and prompt of the student who was caught cheating in an exam two weeks ago.

If readers could recall, Rajudin , who was caught by the invigilator with notes written on an examination answer script when he was taking the final exam of my paper, ENG 411. Later , his friend , Aini sent me an sms of which content could be considered as over the line.

Anyway a few days after that it came to my knowledge that the class signed a letter not wanting me to teach them the following semester, which suits me fine. I am comfortable with that.

However, another letter was sent with serious allegation attacking my personal and professional integrity. Since it was signed by the whole class, I can only expect more students from other classes must have been aware of this.

I take these allegation very seriously as personal attack, assasination and defamation of my character . As such, I have every right to clear my name and a letter was sent to the class as my reply. A copy was given to each and everyone of them and I am using this blog as a medium to inform others just as I know that other students are also aware of their letter to the office !

Since they have never respected discretion shown by me in my posts before, I see no point in extending that courtesy to them any longer.

8 comments:

Helas木村 said...

so this is the letter that u mentioned before..

the same class that have problem with you that post looong time ago, before the next problem come.. that is "caught cheating in exam"...

i dont know what else to say... just... hope the this prob wiill find solution..

imsunnysideup said...

Thats what happened when you cannot accept your guilt. Their simple tactic is to create another issue and try to make it as big as possible and hoping that people will give him sympathy and forget the first issue --that is --cheating !

This tactic was also used by politicians as can be seen a few years back !

He forgot--I'm NOT the invigilator or Manager to decide anything ! So why is he and his girlfriend insisting that I do something !! Looks like they are forcing me to help them.
Honestly, respect is earned , not given free. He accused me of 'forcing' him but who is forcing who !!

sicKo^ said...

sir.. if u need help, we'll always there 4 u. I hope the truth will be revealed when the time comes.. I'm sure, nobody in ur other classes will believe all this allegations. To us u're a highly respected lecturer, who uphold integrity of a lecturer and a very responsible lecturer.

imsunnysideup said...

sicko

thank you for the trust. I am really touched.

All I wanted is to give what I have to you youngsters and make university life a little easier and fun and something to look forward to with the activities that I planned.

The values and the anticipation of preparing for the working life are important outside-the-text-books components.

Helas木村 said...

ya sir.. we noticed that... Ccsp course lack of activities... and no feel like we are University college students.... still remember.. the first activity that gather all ccss... Rock Camp...

imsunnysideup said...

Yes----but we will CONTINUE TO ROCK !!!!!!!

imsunnysideup said...

ANYWAY TWO STUDENTS OUT OF 1000 PLUS !

tHE PERCENTAGE IS NOTHING BUT THE FACT FACT THAT LIES AND DECEIT BECAME A GAME AT MY EXPENSE---THAT I WILL NOT, NEVER TOLERATE !

JonyBr said...

Why I never receive Mystery calls from girls? *hoonh*

This is so not fair *disappointed*