Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BLAST FROM THE PAST !

This morning I found a CD of photos from my time with the International students. Those are special times in their own way. My class was like a window to the world. I get students from all over the world - Korea, Thailand, Myanmar,China, Libya, Israel, Iraq, Yemen, Uzbekistan, Russia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan -- to name a few.

In a way, it is a world unity class. They got along fine, became good buddies and I hope they are still in touch with each other. A few of them are still in contact with me.

In fact, English Language takes a back-seat most of the time as there are so many other thingS to learn and share, as well as comparing mother-tongues and the similarities of some.


Indonesia and Libya



Xinjiang, Indonesia and Malaysia




Xinjiang, Indonesia, Malaysia


Nigeria, Indonesia,China, Sudan



Indonesia, China, Xinjiang, Sudan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and an American lecturer




Libya, Afghanistan




Acheh, India, Xinjiang, Indonesia,Pakistan


Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan.

4 comments:

LEH said...

wow.. i sure that time.. many bowling tournament held undersunnysideup production..hehe

sicKo^ said...

u're a very international person..

Helas木村 said...

waaa.. i use wrong account hahaha

imsunnysideup said...

No, at that time, it was mainly movies at KLCC.

Yes sicko. In fact at that time, I didn't feel like I was in Malaysia. As soon as I step in the class room, I was zapped into another World - mind you, NOT country, because we all come from all over the world.