Monday, July 20, 2009

Hazalee's father. AL-FATIHAH.....

I would like to reproduce a posting from hazalee on the loss of his dear father. I know he was exceptionally close to his late father. He would beam whenever he talked to me about the songs he listened to with his late father. I thought it was strange that a young man would know all the 50s, 60s songs. I should have known better !. I would have liked to meet him if circumstances allowed. The morning that Hazalee told me of his father's illness, I was dumb-founded and at that moment, I had the greatest of respect for this young man who must be going through some terrible moment , rushing to JB, back to KL, studies, and even at the last moments he was still telling me about certain songs he was looking for his late father.

You are a very devoted son and I am sure your late dad must have been very proud of you !




'Monday, July 20, 2009
Memories of 2009
On the Friday morning of 10th July 2009, I lost my beloved father after months battling bone cancer. I was there at the hospital, knowing that his time will come. I prayed to Allah if I was going to lose my father, I hope it will be on Friday. Allah answered my prayer and my father has his last breath after the azan for Subuh prayer.
To be honest I wasn’t very close with my late father during his lifetime but to me he was more than a father. He was a teacher, who teaches everything he could from medical, carpentry, electrical basic, engines, agriculture & Islamic studies to his sons. And all his knowledge’s come from his reading & experience. He shows me the beauty of reading and seeking new knowledge. I learn the art of calligraphy from him and to me he was the most skillful calligrapher I always remember. He was a father who always planned ahead for what he want to do and that how he raised his sons, to know and identify what the future hold.
I shared the same interest with my father in many ways. We love to listen to the songs from the 50s & 60s together & having Nescafe when listening to our favourite Keroncong tunes. We love the kampong life even though we live in the heart of Johor Bahru. He teaches his sons the values of taking care the family members & that how me & my 2 younger brothers will always remember: taking care each other & our mother.
2009 also left me with another sad moment when I lost my beloved grandmother on 15th January & now what left for me is my mother. To me this three people are what I treasured most.

And what I can do for my beloved father & grandmother is always recite Al-Fatihah & pray that Allah will bless their soul."

1 comment:

Helas木村 said...

i've found somebody post a bulletin on Freidster .. about Hazalee's late Father..

DaripadaNya kita datang, Dan KepadaNya kita akan kembali.... Setiap insan pasti akan Merasa.. Tidak kira masa dan waktu, usia tua atau muda, lelaki atau perempuan..

kepadan Saudara Hazalee, Tabahkan hatimu wahai Sahabat, jgn la dikau bersedih.. kerana kepergiannya adalah hikmah terbesar.. yakni Pergi menemui penciptanya, dan saya yakin.. segala Tanggungjawab, sebagai seorng Hamba Allah dimuka bumi ini, telah ditunaikan dengan sebaik2nya..

Harus ingat 3 perkara yg akan d bawa bersama, Amal ibadat, sedekah Jariah.. dan Doa daripada seorng anak yg Soleh.. hanya 3 itu bekalan buatnya d akhirat sana.. maka.. perkara yg ke 3 itu,, sentiasa laa kita amalkan...

setiap kejadian, ada hikmahnya yg tersendiri... jgn la Saudara Hazalee bersedih... Bersedih, menangis, Kecewa, pasrah... tidak membuatkannya kembali.. BNyakkan berdoa....

AL-FATIHAH.....