Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can You Believe This ???

Today, after my lunch, I went back to my table and guess what I found ?

A report (project paper)  from one of the students from the class I was writing and complaining about !

You may ask --so ?

THAT PROJECT PAPER IS 2 WEEKS OVERDUE !!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE 15th APRIL. TODAY IS THE 28th APRIL, AND HE DIDN'T DO ANY PRESENTATION. (REFER TO MY POSTING ON THIS CLASS PRESENTATION SESSION. 

And the way it was submitted---just left on my table without any effort to see me and at least explain or a note even ! Throughout the semester, he has never seen me to explain or apologise for his absence or non-submission of all stages of the project paper !

Really---some people just do not deserve any sympathy at all !

I had no choice but to reject it and even if i accept it, consider the daily reduction of marks for everyday delayed, this guy has a 1 in a trillion chance of passing the paper as the presentation is 30%, the report is 30% (after deducting all the penalties, ie, no submission of draft questionaire, no submission of first draft, no submission of 2nd. draft, no attempt to see me for any consultation, absence from class ---how much marks do you think would be left ?)

Oh well, as the saying goes, to each his own !

No comments: