Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To "Just about me"

" Just about me.. said...
.
well we al really njoy our time together..thnx sir for organising this camp!woods camp rock!!
April 22, 2009 12:56 AM"
.
.
I appreciate your word of 'thanks' for organizing the camp and thx for getting 81.8% of your class to join in the camp ! Another great record (after the Bowling Tournament) from class 23-24 ! A special thanks again to 'Just about me' for the appreciative words....
.
See you all at the bowling alley, next , perhaps ?
.
.

3 comments:

JonyBr said...

Thats my fav class dont take over *snooty*

Aying said...

Thank you very much sir for organizing this camp. That was first time experience for me in my life. I sure that all the rest of class 23-24 will always remember it for rest of our life.

Thanks again sir....

imsunnysideup said...

hehehehe---beat you to it this time !