Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh Lord It's hard to be humble !

Ok, to some, a new word. 'Humble" - according to dictionary.com :- 'humble' means 

Thinking lowly of one's self; claiming little for one's self; not proud, arrogant, or assuming; ; lowly; week; modest.

I don't usually listen to country and western , but this one called 'Its Hard To Be Humble "?

It's really funny with a twisted sense of humour ! Hope you can enjoy it......

ARTIST: Mac Davis
TITLE: It's Hard to Be Humble
Lyrics and Chords
{Refrain}
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror 'cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can
/ D - - A7 / - - - D / - - D7 G / - D A7 D /
I used to have a girlfriend but I guess she just couldn't compete
With all these love starved women who keep clamoring at my feet
Well I probably could find me another but I guess they're all in awe of me
Who cares I never get lonesome 'cause I treasure my own company
/ DG D - A7 / " / " / " /
{Refrain}
I guess you could say I am a loner, a cowboy, I walk tough and proud
Well I could have lots of friends if I wanted, but then I wouldn't stand out in a crowd
Some folks say that I'm egotistical - hell I don't even know what that means
I guess it has something to do with the way that I fill out my skin tight blue jeans
{Refrain}


6 comments:

pickled herring said...

The first person that comes to my mind when reading this, Datin Ridsect.

She's the one who should learn the meaning of the word "humble" and learn not to bully others.

You agree ?

imsunnysideup said...

Datin ridsect is the puppet in the clip---not the singer or the song.

pickled herring said...

Nooo.. Datin Ridsect is not to be associated with any of the characters in the Muppet Show. i love them all.

Datin Ridsect is just a waste of space.

imsunnysideup said...

wellll... not the puppet but the animal it represented ! So .. its Datin Ridsect Snort-snort.

imsunnysideup said...

wellll... not the puppet but the animal it represented ! So .. its Datin Ridsect Snort-snort.

pickled herring said...

So it will be Datin RSS kekekeke..