Thursday, April 9, 2009

From 'Tales Of A Man".....

I am reproducing a posting by 'Tales of a man " here - minus the pictures and videos. Go to his blog under 'Tales Of A Man" found on my side-bar for more details.

"Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Decision have been made - Wood Camp


This morning, Mr. Mus had asked me to accompanied him to Wood Camp. I thought it's a great idea coz for me, i can made my decision whether to join the Wood Camp or not after see the place.

We depart from the college at 10.50 a.m. Along the journey, we talked a lot of thing. One thing we shared in common is our passion / interest on F1 and cars ( fast cars almost).

Ok..fast forward, we arrived at Wood Camp 11.30 a.m. While Mr. Mus settled the payment at the office, i just wandering around the camp and took some photo there. Just wanna promoted and make others jealous...hehehehehe


So, i made up my mind....I'm going to the Wood Camp....yehaaaa
Cannot wait to go there....All i can say, it's worth ur money laaa.....

So apa tunggu lagi... jom la join..... 
This error syntax free coding is written by Aying at 2:28 PM"

1 comment:

Helas木村 said...

some kind of poliTRICS... heheheh .. good idea ,r sunnysideup hahahah