Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Wasabi Effects !

Well--heres one 'food-festival' they want to forget quickly !

A picture is worth a thousand words---so....


Pic. 1.  He ain't heavy---he's my brother...

Pic 2 below---one of the  sites - taken on a morning..


Pic 3 below..getting instructions


Pic 4 below... getting ready for the food festival


Pic 5 below.. 'I could have relaxed in the hostel...."

Pic 6 below... maybe if i push my left hand to the back, it can help me to swallow..


Pic 7...Oh why did I listen to Mr Mus and come here....


Pic 8 below..have they given me stone sandwiches ...

Pic 9 below... guess who I am ...

Pic 10...below..Hey! The band is supposed to cover your eyes - not your forehead !


OK---LOOK OUT FOR MORE !

8 comments:

Helas木村 said...

the kopi kampung still not enough for me. ahahahahhaa

Angel said...

Salina the new "hantu" heroin lol

MiRaCLe said...

pic 3..

i think they arent getting the instruction.. they were being punished for not bring the egg along.. and for that, they have to sing national anthem.. huhuhu..

Helas木村 said...

->Miracle
its true... "denda" for not bring a long the egg.... padan muka.. wahahah

Lee said...

Yakk...i never like the wasabi taste, almost vomit but hv to swollen it too...felt like in the fear factor contest.

imsunnysideup said...

I thought you were going puke at that time. Could see 'struggling' to keep it in you . heheh

pEaCe said...

thats gonna be my last meal for WASABI!!! actually not that hot..but it give the full blast pain to nose and throat.killing people's appetite..arghhh...

imsunnysideup said...

nicely described iriss !