Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks Atif for your appreciation !

OK ! Heres an sms I received from Mr. Atif on Sunday evening.  Hey bro--what can I say , thanks for coming to the camp. (note the spelling ya bro !). You have alway been a loyal supporter of all my activities ! And I much appreciate  your words of thanks ! Makes it worthwhile !

From : Atif
Time: 21:11:23 Date:19/4/09
Hey campers. Hope evry 1 has reachd home safly. I would hav lovd 2 thnk evry 1 of u indivduly but time & heat didnt allow me to. Anyway thnk u so much all of u for makng it posble. Spcialy Mr. Mus for makng it posble, Mr. Suresh for coming & all the comette members for being so indepndnt, without u it woldnt have been possible. & evry1 of u for being part of it. Thnk u so much. Pls pass on my thanks to those whos no i dont have. Atif.



3 comments:

Helas木村 said...

u r welcome mr.atif.. thanks for the FROG hahahah

imsunnysideup said...

Hey atif---polish up your bowling coz we'r going bowling !!!!!!

JonyBr said...

u welcome Helas, credit goes to Mus and committee.

Sunnysideup, once a champ always a champ ;) i aint need any polishing ;)