Monday, June 8, 2009

Am I still the real ‘me’ ?





Yes am I still the real me ? after all these years. The real me as defined by some tests concocted by a Consultancy services provider and using ‘management system’ from the Thomas International Management System !

When I was attached to a a big corporate properties developer, they believe so much in the services of ‘consultants’ that it became a joke among us and simply shorten their name to ‘CON-MEN”.

I remember having to attend all sorts of courses and undergo all sorts of ‘tests’ from these con-men. By chance I found one of the results.

Of course the good descriptions are true (heheheheh) and the rest all come from the con-men. Hahahahahahahh !!!!


6 comments:

Helas木村 said...

still not fully understand.. is the about stress mangement??

imsunnysideup said...

Well--its an 'analysis' of an employee. They have these tests which we had to take, and thenn after a lot of graphs, tables and mumbo-jumbo---they the resultes were translated into your character.

Helas木村 said...

emm soo all the test in the end will show your characteristics... ok ... got it now

sicKo^ said...

so.. do u believe the results resemble ur characteristic?

I don't think our characteristic can be determined by all this chart and graph coz we're human with brain and feelings. We can adapt to changes, we can act as we want..

imsunnysideup said...

thats why I call them 'conmen'...

rohaya28 said...

I remember having to sit for something this at my last job (Sheraton Perth Hotel)
My colleagues cannot believe the result! They say it is so NOT you :p
Even I cannot believe it's me :D