Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Should Not Have Gone Out 2


Continuing the trip down Painful Alley ! I reached Central Market and was soon at the the shop where we ordered the customized t-shirt. When I was told they were ready--I was elated !

Then the clanger came. He told me there was a mistake. It was not a mistake  ! It was a stupid job done stupidly by may I say , a stupid man !

The letterings in the front was not done. The big logo that was supposed to be on the back is printed on the front lower right side , as shown in my poor attempt to illustrate it .

What do you say to such ****!   What CAN you say to such *** !

I calmly told him I could not accept the batch and asked for a refund of our deposits.  We'll do it somewhere else next week or so !

Although he said that it was done by the printers , I can't help but feel that the proprietor SHOULD see and ensure that the customers get their order in and on time without any glitches !!!

So that is what I went through  !

It is a consolation that my afternoonclass went nicely !.

7 comments:

sicKo^ said...

so did u get the refund?

sicKo^ said...

so did u get the refund? How many shirt has he printed?

imsunnysideup said...

I did.I mean he had no choice. He has already printed all the order. But I am sure he will claim it from the the printer because the same picture that I posted in my blog was e-mailed to him .
The proprietor was apologetic about the whole thing and he admitted it was all his fault.
In a way I pitied him but really after 8 years in the business, he should have known better !

Helas木村 said...

infront???? wow.........


imsunnysideup said...

I know--it is SOOO stupid , helas. I will pass your cash to sheila and she'll pass it on to you tomorrow evening. Oh I've also given her your phone number .

Helas木村 said...

already meet sheila just now.. i'll see u this friday laa.. i wil come to cosmo to submit my attendance

Alexander said...

i tink i mis a lot of ting here..
i am gonna catch up..
..
i went back to my hometown for a weak..