Friday, June 5, 2009

A SIMPLE TRIBUTE TO MY DEAREST MANA.

I've been thinking a lot about Mana lately. I was at my sister's house and looking at the spot where we buried him ---- and i missed him, and still do... There were times when I would be leaving for work and could just see him sending me off as he always did. Whenever I was at the computer before I leave for work, again I could just see him coming into the room mewing away chasing me off to work - not because he cared , but because he wanted to continue his sleep. Wherever you are Mana-- I still miss you--and thank you for the good times and love .







.


By the way this song is by Chyi, originally from Taiwan and later moved to USA to do her Phd., got married and came back to Taiwan. She never did completeted her studies, and she also lost her husband - but her music continued to give her fame. here is the lyrics.

Stories

I remember quite clearly now when this story happened.

The autumn leaves were floating and measured down to the ground.

Recovering the lake where we use to swim like children

On the sun would dare to shine

That time, we used to be happy, Well, I thought we were

But the truth was that-- you had been longing to leave me

Not daring to tell me

On that precious night watching the lake vaguely conscious

You said: Our story was ending.

Now I'm standing here, No one to wipe away my tears

No one to keep me warm, And no one to walk along with

No one to make me feel, No one to make me while

OH! What am I to do?

I'm standing here alone, It doesn't seem so clear to me

What am I supposed to do about this burning heart of mine

OH! What am I to do?, Or how should I react?, OH! Tell me please!


The rain was killing the last days of Summer

You had been killing my last breath of love, Since a long time ago

I still don't think I am gunna make it through another love story

You took it all away from me

And there I stand, I knew I was gonna be the .....The one left behind.

But still I'm watching the lake vaguely conscious

And I know---My life is ending.

4 comments:

Helas木村 said...


1)seems like long time u didnt make a post.. but the truth is only yesterday u didnt post anything.. i keep on refreshing until the night..

2)i feel something different in your blog.. something the color and the header picture also change.. A bit sorrow.

3)emm loosing something that we really love is the thing that we really cannot accepted. but we have to accept it. no matter what.. only left the memories between us... just remember the happiest thing happen sure u will smile again...

pEaCe said...

sweet memories always kept in mind.living things come and go.i had a Rottweiler died 2 years ago (kidney failure).sleep with me and we used to play football together.she was with me for almost 11 years.the sad part, she waited for me till i came back from class before she died..

*i miss her alot too..

anak si-hamid said...

I know how you feel Mus. I was doing a backup of all the old pictures. It was painful to look at photos of Tiger when he was a kitten. I hope Mana and Tiger are having fun somewhere though I can see Mana as being more avuncular, trying to rein in soppy Tiger.

imsunnysideup said...

Thanks all for your words. 12 years , Mana was with me. He would have been just another cat if not for his uncanny ability to 'communicate' with us. On his last night in the hospital, he kept calling me back whenever I wanted to leave him to go home. And I kept coming back three times for him. That was about 9.30 pm and the hospital was closing. It always tear me apart when I think of that moment and recalling his painful mews. You see, throughout his life , whenever he was sick, he would always look for me for comfort and strength. The tears always come whenI think of that moment as I do now...........