Thursday, June 25, 2009

HELAS ! YOU ARE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE !!!!

How in heaven's name did you find that !!!!! My tears are still falling, my stomach is still aching--But I love it even though I 'ken leeee' after listening to this !!!

DAMN ! I was actually looking for a Chinese man to do a duet with her ! @#$%%$@ hahahahahah !

But of course we must appreciate its a foreign language to her just as it is to us !!

Man you are one baaaadddd dude helas !!!! * high five ..

To other members ---please watch this , but I'll kill you if you talk to me like that !

*(I should add here that there is no malicious intention its just for laugh so, I implore you , please do not take this the wrong way !)*

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought she was singing 'Without You' in other language. But as she enters the corus and looking at the laughing judges, then I noticed that she was wabbling in English. Gosh, she was so confident!

Tsar said...

llibu dibu douchoo...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

imsunnysideup said...

you're right---shes so confident. I guess its like when we were kids and trying to sing an english song---we'd just go to 'sounds something like this ' pronunciation. Who cares about the meaning !!!..

imsunnysideup said...

Well I can lolly nigh you like it. But I'll watch it again this evy.

Helas木村 said...

haha.. now u feel what i feel before this... for few days i watch her Video.. still laugh untill the tears falling..

pEaCe said...

hahahahahaha... what is she singing???? "i ken leee"?? why not "kent ying" hahahah..

imsunnysideup said...

Maybe its aying !

imsunnysideup said...

My favourite is ..

"libu dibu douchoo..." which is,

"if living is without you "

Puteh said...

hahahahah ken leee..
the good thing is
she is so confident..
=)

su3zy said...

how can i hide this widen smile on my face in the office... OMG... i feel like crying to hide this laugh inside my stomach,.. wahahahahahaha....

imsunnysideup said...

anys
I know -- but its scary to have that kind of confidence

imsunnysideup said...

su3zy
Welcome to the club !Don't even try to hide it. If anyone ask just say you ken lee without smiling.

imsunnysideup said...

yes my friends ! Thats the GWAY to go !