Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Iriss !!










MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO IRISS !

Today is the birthday of Iriss, a member of the community.

To surprise her, there was a lot of cloak and dagger planning between helas and this blogger. Helas came to college at 8.00am to send the birthday cake he bought for her before going off to his office in Cheras !

That was pretty cool of you helas.


Anyway after the exam, this blogger put on a stern face and started to tell the class seriously, " Why are you all always looking for trouble ?"

Boy ! Were they shocked and the reaction was self defence. I told them someone is coming to speak to them to thrash things out.

I stormed out of the class 'angrily' ! I can imagine the suspense. Of course mengmeng was waiting at the lobby with jonyb abd the cake. We lit the candle and I entered the class ---still with a very stern face -- which wasn't difficult for me ! They were all peeking out the door wondering what and who is coming !

The rest can be told in the photos above !

9 comments:

JonyBr said...

Happy Birthday Iriss

Hope u r not mad at me for what what i did with ur first bite of the cake :p

Helas, Thanks for the cake *mocking* :p

pEaCe said...

thanks alot sir!! i appreciate everybody effort doing this to me =D thanks..thanks.. a million zillion thanks...!

thanks to helas for the cake!

thanks to JonyBr for the 1st bite of the cake and makeup as well lol... =p

Angel said...

we were so afraid and though of something else :p

anyway, I heard that you said Saleh outside the class and I almost forgot about it cause of the suspense you made lol

Helas木村 said...

Happy birthday 22 years amd 3 days.. heheh

Helas木村 said...

sir.....

thanks for the pic... the angry face... and all the Prank..hehehe... next time we try again ek heheh

pEaCe said...

DON'T TRY THIS AGAIN TO THE SAME VICTIM!!

Helas木村 said...

i think so la... coz somebody will be killed after this...

imsunnysideup said...

IRISS

I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DO THIS TO THE SAME VICTIM AGAIN THIS YEAR......

imsunnysideup said...

hELAS
tHE ANGRY FACE COMES NATURALLY !!

Wherels else can you find the joking serious face or the serious joking face !!!!