Saturday, June 20, 2009

UPDATES to "The biggest 'toyol' ever ! ".

This update is in response to sicko's valid comments for which I appreciate. Since this is an imprtant topic, for me at least, I will elaborate on the comment here.

1."whoa.. student kantoikan student.. that's rare."

Yes, its rare , but they do happen and naturally for obvious reason, we respect, appreciate and protect the information given. What I had cited are case from your seniors who have already graduated In fact their class numbers are all below '10'.

Heres another case which I just remembered.

While invigilating, one of the female students submitted her papers and left the room with about 45 mins of exam time left.

Immediately after that her classmates who were sitting around her asked me to check the space between the table and the wall. I did. And I found a crumpled piece of paper with all the notes relevant to the subject .

The students even told me that she copied at every examination. They gave me her phone number and I called her to return to the exam room. However she must have suspected something and did not returned.

I filled up the invigilator's report ans submitted her case to the office for further action.

The next comment....

2.'yup.. I can say that i've seen a lot of student cheating in xm b4 n i've also seen that sometimes they get caught by the invigilator. But I hardly see any action is taken against them. So, just wanna know what kind of action actually that these students should face if they got caught in KLMU.'

And here is my comment on the above.

'sicko
Thanks for your comments and interest in this topic. I mean it.
As for your queries on this, its best you ask the office.
I believe they can be fined up yo RM200 or RM500, repeat the semester of the subject or more. I'm not really sure.'

Thats a good question. I would like to add further here. I will ask the Management and post the answers here on Monday.

No comments: